Possible Outages During Upgrade

Announcements and news relating to the C64x, MyRetroComputer Ltd and Commodore OS.
LeoNigro
Site Admin
pinterest Kuchnie na Wymiar Warszawa

Possible Outages During Upgrade

Post by LeoNigro »

Hi Everyone,

We welcome all the new people visiting and joining us after viewing the recent Retro Recipes episode in which the Commodore C64x and Commodore OS 2.0 were reviewed. If you missed this fantastic video you can find more information here:
viewtopic.php?t=678

This recent inundation of views has led to the site bandwidth quadrupling volume, so we're hitting the limits of our server bandwidth way earlier than expected. Which is fantastic! Absolutely no complaints here! :mrgreen:
Therefore I am happy to be updating the plan. Hopefully during the update there will not be any outages.
I'm assured there won't be but you never know.

No donations please!
All I would ask, is if you could visit DistroWatch via the link https://distrowatch.com/table.php?distr ... =Commodore as often as possible to increase our distro ranking(which is how they measure OS popularity). Why not bookmark it? :D
And if you like Commodore OS (and only if you do :lol:) feel free to leave a review.
I think if we could get Commodore OS ranking on the front page of DistroWatch, we could continue to raise Commodore brand awareness, help MyRetroComputer get more sales so they continue producing my baby(the Commodore 64x) and possibly new retro products, and garner a lot more activity and professional assistance here for the OS.

Regards,
Leo Nigro
(Site Admin/COS Distro Creator/C64x Co-designer)
Image Commodore OS creator. Site Admin. Owns: C64, C128D(Sidekick64), A500, A1000(piStorm), C64x(i7)

LeoNigro
Site Admin

Re: Possible Outages During Upgrade

Post by LeoNigro »

We've just been upgraded. And I just fixed the Distrowatch link above. Doah!
Image Commodore OS creator. Site Admin. Owns: C64, C128D(Sidekick64), A500, A1000(piStorm), C64x(i7)