Greetings Fellow C64 users

Welcome to the Commodore OS forums. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Photos of your C64x give you extra karma!
Damonh
pinterest Kuchnie na Wymiar Warszawa

Greetings Fellow C64 users

Post by Damonh »

I've been in search of a true Commodore 64 system emulator for years. Never really satisfied with what I found. Imagine my joy when I stumbled upon Commodore 64x review. I was gobsmacked! I quickly started searching for Commodore OS 2.0 and wonders of wonders I found a FREE download of the OS! I am truly excited as I sit here and wait for the installer download.

Plans: Install on Virtual Box. Test drive os and try to install GNUCobol. Yes I am Cobol enthusiast. If I can get it to work, I will quickly install on my lil Acemagic box which is currently running Ubuntu Server. I currently use that for Full Stack Development. But I really would like to run Commodore OS on it. I will also run synergy on it if I can it get to work so I can easily use both Commodore OS and Windows. Check out synergy if you are not aware of it. So far its the best I can find for sharing Keyboard/mouse with two or more PC's.

Cheers All!